For Helix Subscriber Count

There is no such thing

Under the normal authentication flow you get a user token and a refresh token

You can use the refresh token to get a new access token when the access token expires. (Then store the new access and refresh tokens)

A refresh token doesn’t have an expiration but maybe become invalid for another reason requiring you to get a new access and refresh token key set again manually

I still haven’t been able to solve the problem. The only problem is I can’t create a token.If I can create a token, everything will go smoothly.

Whatr problem are you facing?

Covers the steps needed to create user tokens

Is it possible to create a token where my channel can read all the stats?

I just want to show the information of a channel that belongs to me on my own website.Does anyone have to login to view this?

What do you mean “all stats”

You need to create a token for your account that can read this data.

Then you have a script that will use that token and store information in a DB/other storage.
And your website reads from the DB.

Subscriber count, Follower Count, Online / Offline Status, Last Follower Name, Last Sub Name etc.

That’s exactly the problem! I can’t create token.How do I get the token code?

Where is my token code ?

You will need to modify the code example you have used to generate this output and adjust it to do what you need to do.

Subscriber is the only data that needs a scope. everything else is public and any token works

Can you check the picture I sent?
Will I create the token via this script? Go auth clicked.After i accepted all, But i dont see any token code.

Becuase you need to modify the code to do what you need it to do

The PHP Example

Stores the generated token in $_SESSION you need to modify the script to do what you need it to do.

It’s an exmaple script to demonstrate how you can authenticate and obtain a token in PHP.

So you could change this script to generate a token and store it in a DB for your Cron Scripts to collect your sub/follow count/etc for display on your website

So take the script and adjust it accordingly to meet your needs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.