Integrating Twitch Chat Feature into Extension

Hello

I am currently in the process of developing a Twitch Extension. When I try to integrate the chat feature into my extension using the Twitch API, I am facing an issue where messages sent by users are not being displayed correctly within the extension interface.

I noticed that the messages are being received by the extension backend, but they fail to render properly on the frontend. I have reviewed the Twitch Extensions documentation, also ensured that my code follows best practices, and even rechecked my implementation against similar extensions, but the problem still there .
Has anyone faced a similar challenge before?

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on how to troubleshoot and resolve this issue.

Thank you all for your help and expertise!

Thank you
nolanmaris

What is an extension interface in this context?

Which chat feature?

Given most are not open source and/or do not publish their backend code not sure what you have checked against here

I’m unsure what you are trying to do or what the problems are

Hi BarryCarlyon,

Thank you for your response. I apologize for any confusion earlier. By “extension interface,” I was referring to the frontend component of my Twitch Extension where the chat messages should be displayed. The chat feature in question involves rendering messages from the Twitch chat API within this component.

Fortunately, I have since resolved the issue. Thank you for your time and willingness to help!

Best regards,
nolanmaris