Twitch API with Supbase

Hello! I am using Supabase for a backend for my web application, and I am trying to access the Twitch API mainly to get a user’s followers count. I tried all night to make it work with postman after logging on my website, which gives me a code in the URL when it gets back to my website, but I can’t seem to get the user’s followers count.

Furthermore, I was trying to use postman to get this data, but I was actually wondering is it possible to do it with postman? Also, I can’t seem to be able to get the OAuth token once I logged in on my website, and I was wondering if I was doing something wrong…

I used this: Reference | Twitch Developers with a login with the following scopes:

supabase.auth.signInWithOAuth({ provider: ‘twitch’, options: { scopes: ‘moderator:read:followers’ } })

If anybody can point me in the direction of the right flow to do what I want to achieve it would be much appreciated =)

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.