You might already know, but we opened up last week a developer portal and a new discussion forum (you’re looking at it!). This is us at Twitch beginning to put focus into building a more cohesive set of tools and information for all of you who want to build on top of our technology.
Both places are fairly barebones right now, but we’re interested in adding the following in the near future:
- Application/website directory where we list and organize the things you build on top of our web API
- Interactive documentation (iodocs, swagger, apiary, something along those lines) of the web API that includes working examples in multiple languages
- Status page indicating the health of our services (Kraken, TMI, etc)
We’re totally open to feedback, so feel free to give us suggestions by replying to this topic!
When connecting to the Twitch chat servers, please use
irc.twitch.tv instead of
jtvirc domain will still work, but you’ll find
irc.twitch.tv to be much more stable.
Kraken v2 Changelog
503error on empty results for
- Fixed incorrect length for broadcast videos
- Fixed timeouts on
- Fixed chat embed iframe breakout on
gameproperty null value bug on stream objects
Kraken v3 (unstable) Changelog
namefield from stream object
bioproperty to user object