Can't update box art

I’m getting the same error many others have had while trying to update box art where it seems to time-out.

I am the owner of the new game called “Space Boat” and I’d like to make this the box art:

Any help is welcomed!

Thanks!

Thanks Barry. I understand that you’re not staff (from other posts), but do we have a rough idea when it will work again or when someone can take care of this? Our second week on Kickstarter is about to begin and streamers are showing a gray box. It’s starting to make us look bad.

There is no further information.

All I can do is point you what staff has posted elsewhere.

Thanks Barry. I appreciate it. Have you been hit by this too?

I’m not a game dev and don’t own any games on Twitch in order to need to upload box art.

So no I have not.

Welp, it’s a week later and it still doesn’t work. Much sadness.

We also have time-out when trying upload game image. Any news on that?

There is no update beyond what is posted on

And given it’s a Sunday, no update expected till at least tomorrow

OK Thanks Barry

I can’t imagine being in your shoes, @BarryCarlyon . I know it’s not your fault and there’s nothing you can do, but please let the people that control this know that it has been 2 weeks since we posted about this and about 3 weeks since we’ve had the issue. That’s a long time to update box art :anguished:

Just thought I’d mention that a link went up on the box art changing page that allows you to email your box art.

I took around 2 days for it to go through, but my box art was updated at last.

Thanks @BarryCarlyon, for all your help.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Following up on individual posts regarding cover art uploads, we wanted to make sure everyone has seen the following announcement. As @RecombobulatorGames mentioned, there is a link in the developer console as well with instructions for requesting manual cover art upload until November 17, at which point IGDB contributions will be the source of cover art.