Company Organization has no Applications Tab

Working on twitch drops integration for our game, I was able to register an a application in my personal account’s console for testing purposes (I do have 2FA enabled).
However, when switching to our company’s organization, I don’t see an application tab. I do have the Developer role, so according to Organizations | Twitch Developers I should have access to Apps.

I do remember that I did not see the application tab in my personal account until I enabled 2FA, so is there maybe a requirement on 2FA being enabled by other members of the organization? (the owner, maybe? or all?)

Orgs don’t have apps, which is why there’s no tab for them or way to create an App within an org.

For Drops integration, you’ll need a developer to create the App on their own account which will be used for Drops integration, and that dev would need to configure the app with the appropriate name, redirect, and in the Organization dropdown select the Org that it’ll be used it, and then share the Client ID, Client Secret, and Redirect URI, with any others in the org that may need them.

Oh, I see. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.