Create a developer account

Hi,
I have some issue to create a twitch developer account. After 2 attempts, I get a refusal.
This is the email from twitch :

Twitch We received your request for access to the Developer Portal / Drops. Unfortunately, we are not able to grant you We received your request for access to the Developer Portal / Drops. Unfortunately, we are not able to grant you access at this time because one of the following requirements were not met:

1. Your email address did not match the domain of your company.

2. No active game was listed in your request.

3. The game(s) listed was not developed by the requester.

4. The game(s) listed do not exist in our database.

My email address match the domain of my company. I think the issue comes from the games. This is the list of my games :
-Dofus
-CSGO
-DOTA2
-HearthStone
-league of legend

Do you have any idea ?
Thank’s
Kinds regards.

You’re a developer at Riot, Valve, Blizzard, AND Ankama? :wink: All kidding aside, you’re requesting access to the developer portal that is for game developers and the owners of those games. I think you’re looking for the developer sign-up for other applications. Please read through the Using the Twitch API document for steps on how to register a developer application and get a Client-ID.

1 Like

thank’s for your quick response.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.