- Make a Campaign in console
- Set drops and reward
- Register access for test streamer and viewer
- Update Campaign’s status to “TEST”
- Oauth2 : Call https://id.twitch.tv/oauth2/authorize
- Get access_token : Call https://id.twitch.tv/oauth2/token with code from (1)
- Validate access_token : Call https://id.twitch.tv/oauth2/validate witn access_token from (2)
- Get User Info : Call https://api.twitch.tv/helix/users with access_token from (2)
- Open Drops All Campaigns Twitch
- Find my Game “Elyon”
- Click Connect Button
- Move our service and Try Link to twitch by Oauth2 Develop
- Success Link
- Comfirm Link in Connections of Twitch Setting : " Elyon by Kakao Games Connected 1 hour ago"
- Open Drops Elyon Campaigns page
***8. Connection status does not update to “Connected”
I want to know why it does not working. Please help me.
I turned on Enable Drops in Drops General Settings
I changed my client ID to the game client id. in Drops Setting. But the same problem arises.
(Connection status does not update to “Connected”)