Im having the same issue. I have tried all the options given to test the bits. isBitsEnabled is allways false.
- “This extension can use bits in the Extension features on my channel” is checked.
- “This Extension offers some experiences in exchange for Bits” is checked in the monetization tab.
- I have products in the catalog maked as in developent inside the Rig.
The only place where I get the isBitsEnabled to true is inside the Rig. Sadly bits can not be tested there.
Please let me know if there is something else I can do.
Forked from Extension says Bits not enabled to save the source post notifications to source post OP
- You necro’ed a year old post, so I’m gonna split this out to a seperate thread
- One Creator Dashboard click “my extensions” then “manage permissions” check if the “Bits” toggle is enabled for your extension
- If you are testing on a channel that is not affiliate or partner then they can’t receieve bits so the boolean will be false. (even though testing may work)
- if this is a just released extension, reinstall the extension on the target channel
A post was merged into an existing topic: Testing bits in extensions Rig/Site