I know this may seem like a none issue but bare with me while i describe the problem.
- Around a month ago I released, installed and activated Viewer Information (18mdz6bwjda5he7bfsae6h91lgxgdw) on my channel.
- At that point an auth box popped asking for permission to subscriber information
- Yesterday during my stream a viewer pointed out the Sub info and Sub leaderboard was no longer showing on the extension
- After a quick debug we found that isSubscriptionStatusAvailable was false
- I have not released a new version of the extension
- I did not uninstall and re-install the extension (or actiavte and deactiavte)
- Everything was as it was on Sunday (5th May) when it was previously working.
Deactivating, uninstalling, reinstalling and reactivating the extension however I am still getting the false.
There was no auth box displayed, still got false from isSubscriptionStatusAvailable
Removing the connection to the extension in the connections section of settings, then deactivate, uninstall, reinstall, reactivate.
Got the auth box for accessing sub info, still got false from isSubscriptionStatusAvailable
I’m now currently stuck as to why this is still coming back as false.
Thanks in advance, Me!