We’re in the last week for the Twitch Channel Points Hackathon!
The deadline for submissions is 2021-03-29T21:00:00Z. If you’ve been working on a project since the launch or you’re waiting for the weekend to really get started, take a few minutes to create a submission on the site. This will guarantee you an entry and it can be edited up until the deadline above. By the deadline, make sure your submission includes the following requirements:
- A project built with the Channel Points API and/or associated EventSub subscriptions.
- A text description that should explain the features and functionality of your project.
- A demonstration video of your project. The video portion of the submission:
- should be less than three (3) minutes.
- should include footage that shows the project functioning in the context for which it was built (i.e. on specific devices, via a website, within a Twitch Extension, etc).
- must be uploaded to and made publicly visible on YouTube, Vimeo, or Youku, and a link to the video must be provided on the submission form on the hackathon website; and
- must not include third party trademarks, or copyrighted music or other material unless you have permission to use such material.
And don’t forget that the judges will need to have access to the project for testing and judging. That can be provided via a publicly accessible website, code repository, or other method that works best for your project.
Good luck and let us know if you have any questions here or in the #channel-points-hackathon on the TwitchDev Discord server.