Mobile extension don't work live

Hello !

i’m working on video and mobile extension. My video extension working perfectly. My mobile extension on the twitch developper rig work like a charm. But when i test it on my phone in the twitch app, the extension doesn’t work. The html is render well, but socket events don’t sems to work and the button to send data do nothing. I don’t know if it’s event listener problem or call api problem and i don’t find any way to debug from the twitch application.

exemple of event listener:
document.getElementById(‘sendButton’).addEventListener(‘click’, (e) => {
send();
});

exemple of call api:
const xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();
xhr.open(“POST”, my url);
xhr.setRequestHeader(“Accept”, “application/json”);
xhr.setRequestHeader(“Content-Type”, “application/json”);
xhr.onload = () => {
// do stuff
};
xhr.send(some data);

any idea to help me ?

thanks

this man get the same problem and he fix it but i don’t understand how…

Running a test against SSL Labs will tell you what issues exist with your SSL configuration.

The linked thread was discussing android. And android has a different set of Cipher sets preferred for SSL

This involved making a modification to the server that hosts your API to cite a different set of acceptable Ciphers. Which involves modifiy NGINX/Apache/whatever as needed.

If you are using LetsEncrypt it usually ships with a recommened cipher set. But you should investigate yourself and find where the SSL issue is as it might not be cipher sets, it might be a incomplete certificate setup, like did you use the correct fullchain?

i can’t use SSL labs for url with a port i see :sob:
my backend with the right certificate is on the port 3002…

Thats your issue.

Proper SSL should only be on 443 not a non standard port

1 Like

So… that’s was the issue. i rework my server with a reverse proxy and it’s all good