Some API endpoints do not recognize the Client-ID from an oauth token

To keep it simple, here’s some api calls and their HTTP status code: 400 (as expected) 200 (as expected, and identified is true) 400 (as expected) 200 (as expected) 400 (as expected) 400 (not expected)

I used the same oauth token each time. The token only has the scope for connecting and chatting via irc and was generated from

EDIT: I found that this was also already mentioned here

I have seen the same problem.
I am interested in a solution !

This seems to be fixed now

Yes! We deployed a fix. I was out at a conference the past few days, so I forgot to update. Sorry about that!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.