Updating stream details via API?

Looking through the API docs on Github it doesn’t look like there is any official way to update stream details via the API. Is there any reason why this isn’t possible?

I’ve built a service that logs what games your playing and when and I wanted to use this to then automatically update my stream details to save me from having to do it manually. I’d rather not go down the route of doing this with a phantom browser as would like to offer this out as a service for anyone.

Could this be put forward as a feature request or if there is an undocumented way of doing it could you maybe give me a hint :wink:

Cheers

You can find everything about updating the status/game/delay here https://github.com/justintv/Twitch-API/blob/master/v3_resources/channels.md#put-channelschannel You can either do it by passing the passing the params as an html form encoded string or as a json encoded properties under the “channel” object as seen in the example.

I am hoping you’re talking about the status/game/delay “details”. If you’re talking about the panels below the stream, currently there is no way to update those via the api.