Extension overview page error

The extension ID and client ID have been inverted on the right side of this page https://dev.twitch.tv/projects/YourExtensionID

Seems correct to me:

The Client ID listed on the extension matches the App that was automatically created for it.

Then the documentation is outdated


GET https://api.twitch.tv/extensions/<extension ID>/channels
GET https://api.twitch.tv/extensions/<extension ID>//channels

Example Response


The names on both of the pages are wrong and should be extension ID instead of client ID or someone did some refactoring and forget to rename the properties and update the doc because i tried the /channels endpoint and i got this response:

  channels: [{
    channel_id: '26428012',
    extension_id: '6lf0b37jqhhymqo46o2py5zdwe7vq3',
    version: '0.0.1',
    activation_state: 'active',
    activation_config: [Object]

Which contains the property extension_id with the client ID value.