I would like to know how to figure out who is coming to watch my stream from Twitch via WebAPI,

I would like to know how to figure out who is coming to watch my stream from Twitch via WebAPI, Twitch Developer Documentation | Twitch Developers, as I can’t find it when I look for it, and will use POSTMAN to see if it works.

This is no API for “who is watching” the closest you get is the list of chatters

Which will list whom is in chat

Thank you for your response.

Thank you for your response.

If I run the following CURL, I only get my follower information, which is not what I am looking for.
In short, who are the people who are coming to see my distribution? We want to know how to find out. Right now, we only know the total number of viewers who are coming to watch, but not the breakdown. We want to know the breakdown.

curl -X GET 'https://api.twitch.tv/helix/channels/followers?broadcaster_id=123456' \
-H 'Authorization: Bearer kpvy3cjboyptmiacwr0c19hotn5s' \
-H 'Client-Id: hof5gwx0su6owfn0nyan9c87zr6t'

You called the followers API not the linked “Get Chatters” API

Which CURL is the one where I get information about who is coming to watch my delivery when I deliver it?

As I noted earlier, there isn’t one.

The cloest you get is the Get Chatters API

And you do not need to “reply to me specifically” we are on the only two people on this trhead

2 Likes

When will REFRESH TOKEN be used?

A refresh token is used to get a new access token when the access token expires

thank you your voice.
How do I check the expiration date of my access token?

What is the time unit for expires_in?

{
  "client_id": "wbmytr93xzw8zbg0p1izqyzzc5mbiz",
  "login": "twitchdev",
  "scopes": [
    "channel:read:subscriptions"
  ],
  "user_id": "141981764",
  "expires_in": 5520838
}

seconds

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.