Now in Limited Preview, you can build Extensions with other Twitch Developers by creating an Organization. Organizations allow you and other Twitch developers to squad up and create, manage, and ship Extensions. Just in time for the Twitch Dev Jam!
With organizations, you can:
- Create, manage and ship Extensions as a team of 1-100s of people.
- Invite any Twitch Developer to an organization with their Twitch Account (you can only be a part of one organization at a time).
- If you are a game developer, claim ownership of games to manage their box art, view analytics and more. You can also start drop campaigns.
To get started with organizations, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Your Twitch ID (account name and, ideally, the numerical account string)
- The name of your organization you’d like to create.
- The number of people you intend to invite to the org.
This feature is in limited preview, which means there is a small risk of Extensions not behaving properly – you should only sign up for this preview if you accept that risk.
Thank you and happy building!